Hola 👋🏼 I’m Flavia, better known as Latina Traveler. I started this travel blog as a way to showcase the experiences of a First Generation Latina and to inspire other Latinas to follow suit.
I’ve been traveling solo since I was 15 and have been to over 30 countries so far. I hold two Master’s degrees in the travel industry: Tourism and Travel Journalism.
Ways that I work with brands and tourism boards include, but aren’t limited to:
- Press/FAM trips (individual and group)
- Content Creation (Photos/Videos)
- UGC (User Generated Content) of products/destination
- Dedicated Blog posts and/or Blog posts with mention
- Dedicated Newsletter and/or Newsletter mention
- Brand/Destination awareness with posts on my social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook)
- Please let me know if you had any other ideas in mind! Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past DMO and Brand Partnerships:
My PRESS page has all my past partnerships, media features, and bylines. My Media Kit has additional information including blog and social media stats/insights.
I look forward to working with you soon. Please email me: email@example.com with any questions, concerns, ideas, and/or proposals!
Viaja more y live más,